Deoband is proud of its land that Azhar-e-hind Darul Uloom Deoband is located in it which is a heartbeat of Muslims and the result of the forefathers ‘sacrifices wherein not only people of across the Asian countries but from around the world come to visit it and get their satisfaction while seeking the truth of knowledge. Deoband has become a central place for learning’s of different of kinds therefore, thousands of students come here for getting Islamic educations, but admissions of all the coming students in this madre-e-ilmi is not possible, for only 15 or 20 percent out of the numbers of students succeed to get admission here because of heavy competition, and the rest i.e. 80 percent students have to return back being disappointed for not fulfilling their cherished dreams in the better of environment of learning in Deoband. That is because not that they have no talent, because of lacking capacity of management and because of great competition only a few percent students are being selected in the madr-e- ilmi.
For a long time, it was being felt that there should be in institute wherein primary and middle educations (mutwassiatat) should be taught for the purpose of higher education specially for Darul Uloom Deoband and those students who are misfortunately unsuccessful to get admission in Darul Uloom, instead of wondering here and there, may find a place of learning here in Deoband and prepare for getting admission therein next time. By the grace of Allah, this need was met by Hazart Maulana Muzammil Ali sahab, the former teacher of Darul Uloom Deoband, who has great experience of teaching in the madr-e-ilmi itself, also has got Islamic learning and training and done the bait at the hands of Hazrat Shaikh Maulana Ahmad Ali sb Baskandi, the learned figure in the north east area. With advice of the teachers of Darul Uloom Deoband and some other foresighted Ulama, Hazrat Maulana Muzammil sb founded a Madarsa in 21 January 2001 according to 25 Shawwal 1421 which proved a turning point in Deoband. This Madarsa from the beginning is on the way of progress and development in the field of learning and education. And why should not this madarsa arise a big star when it has begun its education with the dua of Hazrat Maulana Sayyed Arshad Madni, the teacher of Hadith in Darul Uloom Deoband, the former education director and the president of Jamiat Ulama-e-Hind, and the madarsa was named as “Jamiatush Shaikh Hussain Ahmad Madni” by Hazrat Maulana Sayyed Asjad Madni, the Director of Jamia Lil Banant Deoband and also the foundation stone was laid by Hazrat Maulana Mufti Saeed Ahmad sb Palanpuri , the shaikhul Hadith w sadar mudarriseen of Darul Uloom Deoband.
By the virtue and grace of Allah, and the dua of well-wishing of the forefathers of Darul Uloom Deoband and because of good determination and constant efforts of the Director of the Jamia Hazrat Maulana Muzzamil Ali sb, it soon became a nice learning place for the students. From the early days, the director has been keeping his special attention, care, tending and sincerity that the Jamia has got a standard one attracting a large numbers of students and also recommendations of great Ulama and well-wishers started to flow for the admissions, resulting the numbers of students have reached more than 1400 from darja Hifz, farsi, Arabic Awwal to Daura Hadees Shareef (Complete Maulviyat Course), Adab & Ifta.
Alhamdulillah, every year, many students succeed to get admissions in Darul Uloom Deoband after preparing here in this Jamia, nearly 90 percent students get successful in getting admissions, also those students have their own peculiarity in the field of learning and talent which is being praised by the teachers of Darul Uloom Deoband and other examiners coming from different madarsas, they all do dua and also recommend for admissions of their dears and relatives. Because of this great achievement, the madarsa administration and its teachers are much elated and they all continually focus more on educating and teaching the students to their best. May Allah accept their hard work and efforts!
Some well-known Ulama and sincere people have come to visit this Jamia and appreciated it while examining the management of Jamia, the addressed the students to remain focused on their studies and prayed to Allah for the progress and betterment of the Jamia.
May this Jamia go on its way of fulfilling the set up goals!
Muhammad Asif Iqbal Qasmi
Education Director Jamiatush Shaikh Husain Ahmad Al-Madni